Helping you save on home broadband costs!
Home broadband doesn’t need to be expensive these days but, as we all know, once your minimum contract term is up, so too are the costs. Depending on your supplier, your monthly £25 home broadband bill can easily jump up to £35 or even as high as £50 once your introductory offer has ended!
Changing broadband supplier is often the best way to save money. Most UK residents have their broadband and phone lines provided by Openreach, and changing supplier doesn’t alter that – it just changes the name on your bills!
Our offers are provided by Onestream, a Hampshire based provider with UK-based customer support, and who are well known for offering great value for money. If you’re moving home and need to get online at your new address or simply want to change broadband suppliers to save a little money, have a look at the offers below.
2020 Fibre Broadband Offers – From Onestream
Check what’s available
For an independent check, you can use Openreach’s and Ofcom’s availability checkers to see what broadband services are available at your home. Click either of the buttons below to open the availability checker in a new tab.
The stuff people never read….
Most people don’t live long enough to read all the T&Cs for every deal they sign up to, so this is a quick guide to the important bits you should be aware of when ordering broadband from Onestream:
1. Connection fees may apply for new line installations or re-activation of ‘stopped’ lines. These vary from time to time according to promotions and will be advised of during the course of signing up.
2. Onestream provide all new customers with a free new router and using it is plug and play simple. You only pay £9.99 for courier delivery. You can use your own router if you have one, but Onestream will still supply you with their own. You don’t have to use it.
3. Once your order is received, Onestream set up a direct debit with your bank and an initial payment of one month’s line rental is usually taken 10-16 days after you place your order. Thereafter, your bills are sent to you around 20th of each month and are payable by DD around 1st-3rd of the following month.
4. Uptime Calls – the Uptime calls bundle gives you free calls to standard UK landline numbers (01, 02, 03) up to a fair use level of 1000 minutes a month.
5. Calls to UK mobile numbers, if not included in any optional call bundles, cost 9.5p per minute.